Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy Weekend!

photo and this DIY found here

 Hope you have a wonderful weekend planned. This week has been too busy for words. Everyday in December seems to be shorter then the one before. However I did manage to get a few things done.


I made these cute little clips for my baby girls. I'm a sucker for anything that sparkles. These will be some good stocking stuffers. 
Wrapped most of my Christmas presents, and I am done Christmas shopping!! Feels so so good to say that. 


While shopping, I picked up this lovely bracelet combo for a total of $8. Best purchase of the day for sure. You can find them at Forever 21.


 and my Christmas Cards came in. We ordered through Minted, and I can't say enough good things about their cards. Now I need to finish getting my addresses in order so I can send the rest of them out. All this organizing made me add something to my "To Get" list... an address book.

Have a Happy Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...